THE KARSTEN CLUB
Recognized as one of the premier championship golf courses in Arizona, ASU Karsten Golf Course is proud to present The Karsten Club. Choose from a single, couples (two individuals) and corporate (four individuals) annual memberships.
- Unlimited Golf and Car Fees – Play all year without additional charges for golf or golf car, based on availability.
- Reduced Guest Rates – Accompanied guests will receive Champions Club discounted golf rates — 25%-40% off the posted green fees at ASU Karsten and at all participating OB Sports golf courses.
- Unlimited Practice Balls – Practice all year with no additional charges for practice balls.
- Advanced Tee Time Access – Receive 30-day advanced reservation privileges, based on availability.
- Handicap Privileges – Receive a USGA handicap. Handicap computer system is located in the golf shop.
- Merchandise Discounts – Receive a discount of twenty percent (20%) on non-sale apparel purchases, and (10%) on non-sale equipment purchases.
- Charging Privileges – You will be allowed to charge golf fees, instruction, retail and restaurant purchases. Statements are monthly, and due and payable upon receipt.
To receive more information about becoming a Member of The Karsten Club, please contact ASU Karsten General Manager Derek Crawford at (480) 784-4837.
* This program may be modified or discontinued without notice.
THE CHAMPIONS CLUB
GET THE 2017 CHAMPIONS CLUB CARD AND SAVE!
Champions Club cardmembers along with their guests receive preferred rates through the end of 2017! Visit obsports.com/travel for more details! To join the Champions Club call (480) 921-8070.
- Complimentary round with purchase
- Complimentary round on your birthday (ID Required)
- Complimentary 45-minute “short-game” lesson with Bill Meyers “The Golf Evangelist” (valued at $75)
- Renewing 2016 members receive (1) sleeve of Titleist golf balls of your choice (must renew by 09/30/16)
- Unlimited rounds at your preferred rates
- Unlimited guest rounds at preferred rates (maximum 3 guests per day)
- 300 points pre-loaded on your card
- Complimentary ASU Karsten Golf Cap & “Sparky” Bag Tag
- $5 practice balls (any size)
- 10% off Breakfast or Lunch entrée (Cardmember only, does not include alcoholic beverage)
- Receive $1 off draft beers and complimentary fountain drinks (Cardmember only)
- 20% off all non-discounted soft goods in the Golf Shop
- 10% off all non-discounted hard goods in the Golf Shop
- Reservations available 1-4 days in advance
- Traveling rates to play partner OB Sports courses in Arizona at preferred rates including Papago, Eagle Mountain, Sedona Golf Resort and MORE!
10/10/16 - 11/30/16
12/01/16 - 12/31/16
1/01/17 - 3/31/17
The future of golf is in our youth. Junior golfers play a vital role in the game of golf. ASU Karsten Golf Course takes pride in offering the Future Champions Program. Junior players may walk up to 9 holes or until sunset for only $1 when accompanied by an adult golfer. The adult will pay $1 per hole to walk (additional charge to ride).
This program is available all year long after 3:00pm (starting times vary throughout the year). For more information or to book a tee time, please contact a member of our professional team at (480) 921.8070.
Current ASU Alumni Association members receive several benefits at the golf course. Contact the ASU Alumni Center at 480.965-3566 for more information or visit the ASU Alumni Web site.
Let the ASU Karsten Golf Course host your golf league. Programs are available for year-round play. For more information or to schedule a golf league at the course, please call our Director of Golf at (480) 784-4834 or send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP AND CORPORATE OUTINGS
ASU Karsten Golf Course is a great place for your group or corporate outings. With a central location, challenging golf course, large clubhouse and top-notch catering, our facilities are sure to suit everyone from the casual golfer to the most discriminating.
All Group and Corporate Outings include the following:
- Custom Car Signs & Custom Scoreboard
- Practice Balls before your event
- Custom scorecards
- Sparky Club Crest (ASU bag tag)
- Course Information Guides
- Custom Welcome Letter on golf cars
- Official Scoring by professional staff
- Karsten Kash ($5.00 per person prize fund)
- Outings for groups of 12 or more players may be booked in advance and are contingent on space availability. A 25% deposit at time of confirmation is required to hold your reservation.
For more information or to schedule an outing, please contact our Director of Golf for more details by email at email@example.com or by phone at (480) 784-4834.